
I watched Skinwalkers yesterday on the SyFy channel. Why? Because I had nothing else to do. When I started to watch it, it was already 30 minutes in, so me and Alicia tried to guess what was going on. It was way easier than I thought it would be.
The first scene we saw looked like an old western town with dirt roads, old wood shops, and an old grandma type person slowly walking with her grandson in one direction and across the street was a roguish guy with long dark hair, leather jacket, and boots walking across the street in the opposite direction. Both are pretty much glaring the other down. The first thing I thought was that they were both going to pull out some guns and start shooting each other like some old western duel. The second thing I thought was that the guy is the grandson's father because they had the same hair....Both theories were right.
Honestly, this movie sucked. There were "good werewolves" and "bad werewolves." The bad werewolves (including daddy dearest) ate people, and the human blood makes them blood thirsty and crazy. Also it makes them want to ravage each other whenever they get the chance, and in the case of woman werewolves: clothes are not a necessity. The good werewolves haven't had human blood, so they tie themselves up before every full moon to avoid doing something they would regret later.
The plot... well apparently a half-blood boy (half werewolf and half human) can break the werewolf spell simply by living until his 13th birthday where a red moon will signify his power. Of course, the bad werewolves want to kill him, so they can remain werewolves, but the good werewolves want to keep him alive because they want to be able to live a normal life. In the end, everyone dies, but daddy, son, and mommy. What a happy ending.
Ok, if I was werewolf that wanted to have a normal human life, and I knew about this legend that a half-blood can break the curse then wouldn't it be logical to go and have one night stands? Especially for the guy werewolves. They could just go impregnate women and hope that they survive the first 13 years of their life. This movie was just ridiculous and was a waste of time.
hahahaha! :) <3
ReplyDelete