Here are some quotes that I enjoy. Many of them some up what I have felt or do feel about certain things. Some are from song lyrics, others from books and movies. Others are just funny things that someone I know said.
• “I’m strong on the outside, not all the way through”- Linkin Park, Leave Out All the Rest
• “I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow”- Mandy Moore, Someday We’ll Know
• “The truth is hiding in your eyes and it’s hanging on your tongue just boiling in my blood, but you think that I can’t see what kind of man that you are if you’re a man at all.”- Paramore, Decode
• “Ninja, ninja, ninja”- Harrison talking in his sleep over Christmas 2008 break
• “I’m gonna kill you all kinds of dead”- The Octopus in The Spirit
• “Dying is the day worth living for.”- Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
• “Did you just Star Wars us?”-Booth, Bones
• “I’m not chicken, you’re a turkey.” - Anti-drug commercial from the 90s
• "You know your in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss.
• "I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey, and you. What else you need to know?"- Public Enemies
• “Lust tastes like tequila and love tastes like whiskey. Love burns for longer and warms you up on the inside and sometimes it makes you do stupid things. Tequila makes you wasted. You can get wasted on lust and warmed by love.” – Jackson Rathbone
• “I love you so much, it’s retarded.”- Drunk Guy in Yugo from Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist
• “To die will be an awfully big adventure.” - Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
Awesome selection of quotes. Eclectic, thought provoking, humorous and profound. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Okie!
ReplyDelete